Honda XRV Forum banner

I've done the dirty.....

4K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  MacP 
#1 ·
Hi all

After month's of drewling and hesitating I've done it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

She's mine ....all mine!!!!!! Is this Bovril????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Needless to say I now have a 2002 TA For Sale.

PM me for more. :wink:

See less See more
#3 ·
Another traitor :twisted: :wink:

Looks like a very nice bike, and its got a Remus on it already 8) sound good :?:

DaveS, you may as well add a section for bmw owners now :roll:

#4 ·
It is the Adventure and sounds awsome. Nice crispy deep roar.

Picture this for dissapointment.
The xrv meet this weekend would have been an ideal opportunity to go on honey moon with it but it is my brother in law's 18th and we have been drafted in by the in laws to teenage sit them as the party is in their house. B*ll*cs!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

G
#6 ·
faantjie said:
It is the Adventure and sounds awsome. Nice crispy deep roar.

Picture this for dissapointment.
The xrv meet this weekend would have been an ideal opportunity to go on honey moon with it but it is my brother in law's 18th and we have been drafted in by the in laws to teenage sit them as the party is in their house. B*ll*cs!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
I'm sure he won't tell if you disappear. :wink:

#7 ·
McVicar said:
I'm sure he won't tell if you disappear. :wink:
AH...!!! A plan :idea: :idea:
Take loads of drink with......get them happy......phone inlaws to come quick.........these boys are out of controll..........were leaving 'cause this is not why we came.....STRAIGHT TO WALES.

Thing is though, my missus has a relly sharp right hook on the bike for moments like creeping above 70mph and for taking the wrong junction to WALES!!!!! :lol: :twisted:

I'll be there in the spirit. :cry: :cry:

#15 ·
Black might be faster but the girls like the blue one more!!!
02 BLue TA fitted with Scottoiler, Ackerbis Brush Guards, Touring screen, Low Seat, Braided Brakelines, sometimes me, sometimes me and the better half.
unquote

So faantjie,

You got enough of all the girls, and wanted some speed now? :wink: :wink: :wink:

You should have asked the forum first. Lots of black @'s for sale - too late now :( :(

#16 ·
This is the ABS model.

My wife persuaded me to get the BM and not the KTM. I'd rather have a happy passenger on the bike on that long journey and everyone raves about them anyway so it must be good. It's a shame Honda hasn't jumped on the wagon yet!!!!

I'm thinking of this one more in terms of a family saloon with a twist. I wanted a real mile muncher to go places with total peace of mind and in comfort. This will be a long term affair and we all know it will do the miles. I hope it works out for me. Alloooooda dosh for a fling so it's got to earn it's keep.

I'll be stayin on the forum as from the very beginning it was about the people not about the bike. :wink:

#20 ·
:shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: hmmm wot can i do next that can get everyone changing their stuff around :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice bike dude but you've bolloxed my paint job now we cant have three black GS's on here 8) 8) 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.