Honda XRV Forum banner

was this an XRV do ?

Tags
ro xrv
1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Sharribee 
#1 ·
#7 ·
No, no;) ......it's not just you:rolleyes:................... EVERYONE does that:thumbup:

(You might want to nip down to the pharmacy when the snow clears J:cool:, it would seem your tablets have run out.........:toothy9:)

#5 ·
Hello Vader
Am fine just completed a two year contract in scotland so at last having a break in our new place in Ludlow.
have not ridden a bike for an age..... but this snow makes me want to get one of the africa's out and go and have a play.

Hope all is well your end, Tracy says hi to you both.
Now we are back in England i might be able to spend a bit of time on the bike again so we will see each other soon no doubt.

Roy

#8 ·
Vader

was not planning it but will now have a look at it... and i might bring the Africa not the Blackbird this time, the Hardnot pass was a bit tricky two up.
If you fancy a visit to the hills of shropshire you are both welcome we have a spare room and garage (and i am sure we have some booze)

Roy

#9 ·
Glad you bring the Twin,i am still trying to catch up with you from the last National we met:rolleyes::D:D
Hardknott,please do not mention the word i am still ****ting myself:(

Hmmm,Shropshire,i feel a weekend trip coming up.
I shall be in contact;);):D:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.