Honda XRV Forum banner

still no decals

Tags
decals
3K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  iainnic 
#1 ·
FAO PDSquire

i currently have no email, (moving office) and cant pm
i have not recieved my decals (number 666) yet, and as emails are not woring dont know if you have contacted me
please let me know on here what is happening as i want to get me bike sorted in advance
cheers
Royster

#2 ·
PDSQUIRE

please can somebody pm or email him to let him know i have not recieved my decals yet, i have not heard anything and now loads of people have theirs

my email is back on - roy at bowlandtraining dot com

please let me know what is happening
cheers
Royster 666

#3 ·
Have you checked that your payment for registration has ben sucessful?

My payment for the return ferry has failed twice now - there seems to be confusion about the sort code in particular. If doing a bank transfer make sure you put your name on it so they know who it's from. There was an anonymous payment looking for an owner a little while ago.

I will email PDS fir you.

#4 ·
hi Austin
payment made cash over counter and reference royster 666
still owe for return ferry as few problems plus went to pay and forgot bank details doh!!
going to pay it this week, but rest of payments gone through
PD knows this but hey ho sure i'll get them
cheers for contacting him for me
Royster

#5 ·
Your stuff was paid for and ordered at the end of April. Have just sent an e-mail to the supplier to ask him to check the tracking numbers and find out where it went. I sent another on the 26th of May and have asked Nick (Snaphappy) to talk to the man (as they know each other).

Do you live at 76 and is your postcode an anagram of PP33 and the initials of a West European country?

#11 · (Edited)
Just got back
so to update I have taken everything that had TLD look or shape and can confirm I am in physical possession of
Roysters T-Shirt and decals
Pale Rider T-Shirt and decals
Hotgloves T-Shirt and decals
Martyn T-Shirt and decals
MajorMartinMars T-Shirt and decals
Tickertyboo T-Shirt and decals
DavidS T-Shirt and decals
these were the last items to be ordered that had not yet been posted
Farky I have a return to sender package that I have not opened but I presume thats your T-Shirt and decals
I also have 24 shirts to be issued out to replace the first batch that were wrong

Wife screaming dinner on the table
so I'll continue in half hour or so

The decals were premade in bulk and I have collected the ones that have not yet been paid for, which are;
these I will bring with me next week, if anything gets lost or delayed in the post there would probably be no way to make new ones,
The replacement shirts and the shirt/decal packs can be collected at the drill hall from myself about Friday lunchtime onwards, the 18 sets of decals need paying for, that can can go straight in the TLD fund as a gesture of good will from MDStitch, he asked me to inform everyone that the shirts need washing to remove the surplus clear part of the print.

#15 · (Edited)
7 PeteVee. Paid
8 Panrider. Not paid but no longer riding
10 Paul-S. Paid
15 Panzer. Paid
17 No rider
30 No rider
31 Big Mark. Paid
34 Meesh. Paid
47 No rider
48 Axe. Paid
56 No rider
61 Chrisstrom. Paid. The first ever to do so!!
62 Big Mac. Paid
63 CazR. Paid
80 No rider
76 No rider
78 No rider
79 No rider
:confused:

#16 · (Edited)
Hi,

My stickers are all paid for and currently stuck to my bike. (no 48 )
If there are any spares then let me know how much of a donation you want and I'll get them off you in the drill hall in Lowestoft.

Cheers,

Axe.

#20 ·
he will dig out the tracking number for Panzers' package to see if it has been signed for
Hmm. He's said that a number of times. Panzer's address was correct and he says he hasn't got his, as have another three people on that same order. I suppose they could all be dishonest, but it seems unlikely... :rolleyes:

#22 ·
Dude you must have fecking big panniers!! lol

So wots with the badge thing then, only expectin a decal set and a tshirt so I will turn up naked til i get these to cover up. Suppose I can find somewhere to pin the badge!

Ahh..im gettin excited..and pushin the donations...thing ive got the beggin lett round abput 100 emails already...hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.