- I am in the Royal Navy so commute from Portsmouth to Liverpool every other weekend, so wherever you are in the country if there's an event I'll always ride over to make it! If you're local in my area then please let me know because I'm not from around these parts!
Have been riding since November 2009 and in this time I have owned a fair few bikes...
1. AJS CR3 125 (Chinese piece of **** that fell apart)
2. Honda VFR 400 NC24 (Indestructable V4)
3. 1982 Honda Superdream 250 (Lovely classic)
4. Peugeout "Speed****e" (Speedfight) 2 (Piece of **** I made a lot of money selling)
5. 1987 Honda C90. Awesome little thing! Even more fun with pure dirt tyres on!
6. 1999 Honda CBR 600 FX (Absolute minter, written off by a friend)
7. 2001 Honda CBR 600 F4I (Naughty ex track bike made legal, rear ended by a friend)
8. 2010 CBF 600 for a few months (Hire Bike)
9. 2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750. (Italian sh**e)
10. 2001 Honda Africa Twin 750 (A lady decided that she didn't want to stop in traffic so rear ended me at 50mph, RIP </3)
11. 2008 BMW F800GS <3
Needless to say I no longer ride with any of these "Friends" hahah.
- Love cycling! Ride motorbikes everyday regardless of weather :D
- Aircraft Technician - Royal Navy
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Last Activity
- 01-05-13 06:33 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1