Honda XRV Forum banner

Another vote for Wemoto

Tags
vote wemoto
17K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Zenarchy 
#1 ·
Reg/rec died at the National so limped home with no battery charge on Sunday. Ordered online Monday, arrived Tuesday. :thumbup:

Can't say fairer than that.

#2 ·
I would also like to give the thumbs up to Wemoto.

Ordered a load of stuff from them - new air filter, park plugs etc as well as set of vacuum gauges. The stuff arrived promptly but the vacuum gauges were reading wrong, like 15 inches of vacuum when not connected to anything!

So, email to Wemoto about the gauges. Reply was "No problem. Send them back and we'll change them". They duly arrived yesterday (takes a little longer out West) and they read correctly. Just about to rig them up and use them.

Top marks for Wemoto. :thumbup:

#3 ·
Reg/rec died at the National so limped home with no battery charge on Sunday. Ordered online Monday, arrived Tuesday. :thumbup:

Can't say fairer than that.

They are very good, I have used them for a couple of years now with no probs, why can't all suppliers be that good?:(

BIGROG:thumbup:

#7 ·
Just ordered the parts to service my brakes, phoned them up for a problem to find out that due to the exchange rate it is cheaper to get the original parts than pattern parts so I got an original Brake piston instead of the pattern part, due to this They forgot the seals, but are sending them straight out.
A1 for service.:thumbup:

#8 ·
gotta add to this...i ordered a rear mudguard for an xr4 off there site.i rang em to make sure the order had gone thru ok.and was told everything was fine they just have to order it from the supplier.later that day i got a call saying the mudguards were not in till june and they issued me with a full refund straight away(good fast customer service in my book):thumbup: will not hesitate to use them again

#9 ·
I bought an AT centre stand from them about 2 years ago and because I went and collected it they threw in an oil filter as well! Seemed like a good deal to me.

#10 ·
I decided to buy some washers for the oil plug from WEMOTO.
Ordered 10 Thursday afternoon, they arrived in the post Friday morning.
Excellent service again.:thumbup:

#11 ·
:thumbright:For WEMOTO i use them all the time and even posting to France only takes 3/4 days!!! and you can talk to some one on the phone that knows what you,re on about:thumbleft:
Phil

#12 ·
Just to add my experience to this thread. Rang them yesterday, explaining that I was planning to leave for a trip soon and needed some spares in a hurry before I leave to carry with me.

Spoke to a really helpful guy called Jan on the phone who gave good advice about the parts, said they'd probably be sent out first class recorded depending on the package weight and should be here by friday but couldn't give an absolute guarantee but he'd see what he could do and make sure they were dispatched the same day, then first thing thismorning there's a courier at the door with all the parts, really well packaged, and exactly what I wanted.

Not only did they get the things picked and packaged up for delivery as soon as I paid for the order (according to their online tracking system), but they got them out for delivery the same day by a fast courier service to make sure I got them on time so they arrived in the morning (and didn't charge me extra for this).

Wemoto are at the top of my list of suppliers if I ever need anything!

Last time I used them they managed to get my crash bars to me from Germany within a week, during the postal strike too! Can't fault them at all so far and really impressed again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.