Honda XRV Forum banner
2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  digitalcaptive 
#1 ·
A pre bike wash bimble down a couple of bridleways local to me, a bit of hardpack a touch of the loose stuff, a little mud, a couple of river crossings (well more streams really) Ohh and three Landies
:thumbup:

Now I never said it was hardcore did I!:D

#6 ·
Fantastic Russ

Looks like you enjoyed yourself. The tyres appear to have coped well, are you still running the MITAS E07s or 8s

#9 · (Edited)
Sound track should have sounded like this

Television - Marquee Moon - YouTube

Nice one DC, recognised most of the lanes (My old stomping ground) the only one i didnt really know was the first one, is that one over what was the old open cast? must try them out next time i visit me mam!
Well spotted mate, it was indeed, It now runs parallel with what is now known as Sense Valley country park

Fantastic Russ

Looks like you enjoyed yourself. The tyres appear to have coped well, are you still running the MITAS E07s or 8s
Yes mate E07's I love 'em, 6000 miles in and not even half worn!!!!!!

#8 ·
Nice one DC, recognised most of the lanes (My old stomping ground) the only one i didnt really know was the first one, is that one over what was the old open cast? must try them out next time i visit me mam!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.