I'm selling the GN to get something bigger.
Details as follows:
2004 registration, 4 previous owners.
8932 KM (5550 miles) on the clock - it's not a foreign import but the speedometer has KM on the outside and miles on the inside. I have the last few MOT certificates to support the mileage
124CC - learner legal
In very good condition
- the sprocket and chain was replaced in October 2011 and has been well maintained since (lubed every time it's used and cleaned once every 4 weeks)
- front brake pads and brake fluids changed last September
- new oil and air filters June 2011 and oil changed at the same time
- everything in good working order
- high mpg
- MOT until September
- taxed until December
- body work is fine but there is a tiny dent on the tank and a scrape at the end of the exhaust pipe
brilliant commuter or learner bike. Really low insurance and road tax (£17.50 for the latter) and very cheap to run. It's also fine for winter.
It's being listed for £1100 ONO.
If anyone is interested/wants to view/wants more photos let me know