Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed that if you go via topcashback.co.uk to the Carole Nash website for a motorbike insurance quote and subsequently take out the policy, you qualify for £30 cashback.
New customers only.

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
I've just got a few renewal quotes and one was for £43. If they match it would it really only be 13 quids worth of policy?

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
£43!!!!!!!

£43!!!!!!!

How old are you Yen to get a quote that low??????:thumbright:
I am currently 47. My quotes were in numerical order.
£43.83 (Bennets)
£78.84 (Devitts)
£82.68 (CIA)
£84.86 (Renew).

My own current company (Masterquote) have just quoted £84.80. I spoke to them a few days ago to ask for a new quote with business use added as per the quotes above, previously their quote was £82-68. I told them I had a quote for half that and the bloke said straight away he couldn't go any lower than their current quote. I will ring them again tomorrow.

·
Hill Rider
3,112 Posts
Thanks for the reply Yen.

So, less is more then!

As in, less bikes = more savings

I've gotta get me down to just a couple of machines. I'm a few years ;) older than you and I can add over a ton to your lowest quote too cover 4 bikes, including business use.

Still cheaper than if I was to try and insure a car with zero no claims though :thumbright:

Steve T

:cool:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
When I was doing the online comparison quotes, adding business use lowered the quote to the ones given by Bennets and Devitt.

My insurances all halved when I moved to my present address 13 plus years ago, that included my bikes, car and house contents. I can only assume there were lots of claims in my old street and none at all in my current one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts