Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, any and all advice for the 250x 04 would be appreciated .only rode it the once so far ..first impression is its light! does'nt feel to fast though,but in a tight wood or something i think it will surprise a few people...it has come with a shrink link which i dont want so i am looking for the standard bones if anyone wants a swap /sale.. plastics also look scuffed pretty bad so plastics used/new could be interested!!!i am going strip it grease it fresh oil etc and see what i end up with i do like the bike but as yet unsure whether or not to keep it?
.i will try to post some pics but having a few problems with that so far ...so all in all a little project to keep me busy ..many thanks :thumbright:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Athena 280 big bore,R cam ,new SS valve ,seats gas flow ,new camchain,suspension sorted springs and valving, new 10 map ignition,(vortex)o/s water pump ,radiator guards ,full fmf exhaust ,carbon end can ,lower foot pegs, excel hubs and rims,o/s front disc ,hand operated rear brake ,twited engineering handlebars ,scott steering damper many other mods and carbon bits tooo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts