Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and you get on the top poster of the week list?:rolleyes: This place has slowed down a lot

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'm on here more than any other forum at the mo...:thumbleft:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I have noticed . I blame it on the nice weather but it was a lot more on hear a couple of years ago . I myself am not as inclined to post much on forums the last while some I don't even log on any more I have even got banned off a couple of forums one on the first day . I could not believe it

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
and you get on the top poster of the week list?:rolleyes: This place has slowed down a lot

maybe newer members have a better understanding, aren't lazy & do alot of thread research. or are busy out on their bikes...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I visit only to see Bob's latest avatar.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe newer members have a better understanding, aren't lazy & do alot of thread research. or are busy out on their bikes...
Ah thats why this forum lost his "Soul"
Everyone is clever enough so they dont need to ask questions
To busy to reply to questions or even joke
Do to doing a lot of thread research no time to socialize with other forum members
Out on their bike riding alone??

No mate i think it might be a little bit deeper than that.Surely you remember what this place was like before Dave sold it to VS. Certainly a lot busier and a lot more fun

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Do to doing a lot of thread research no time to socialize with other forum members

No mate i think it might be a little bit deeper than that.Surely you remember what this place was like before Dave sold it to VS. Certainly a lot busier and a lot more fun
I haven't logged on for freakin' ages. dunno why ? just been too busy I s'pose. Anyways I'll go for a ride with you over the weekend if you fancy it Deutschy. (anyone else for that matter) I keep thinking of doing another "London Calling" but never get round to it. For now though I'm up for a burn up (sensible like ;)) Central London, maybe the crack of Sunday ? anyone ? :)

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts

A bit harsh !!!

I still come on here, never to late to learn tips from other members :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't logged on for freakin' ages. dunno why ? just been too busy I s'pose. Anyways I'll go for a ride with you over the weekend if you fancy it Deutschy. (anyone else for that matter) I keep thinking of doing another "London Calling" but never get round to it. For now though I'm up for a burn up (sensible like ;)) Central London, maybe the crack of Sunday ? anyone ? :)
Deb and I where talking just the other day about our London calling runs. Seems to be time for another one :thumbup:
Early Sunday morning meet up with a breakfast at the Ace:cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A bit harsh !!!

I still come on here, never to late to learn tips from other members :thumbup:
Didnt mean to be harsh as it was only in response to the other post. Obviously my sarcasm didnt come through well enough:rolleyes:
But even you have to admit that this place has lost "something". Since VS took over this place has been slowing down a lot:(

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
You always see a drop off around sunny weather time, but it has been quieter of late. Top posts usually is mid 20s, but nothing like the heyday of xrv. It does seem to be more bike focused now I reckon, although a few diehards still chat away:-D

·
Registered
752 Posts
This is the first time I've logged in for ages as my bike's still in pieces and work's been getting in the way. It was easy to let it fall by the wayside given the reduced activity as it was which is a shame!

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
This is the first time I've logged in for ages as my bike's still in pieces and work's been getting in the way. It was easy to let it fall by the wayside given the reduced activity as it was which is a shame!

You must be using the same bloke to sort your bike, as I'm using to finish my house!!!! :lol:

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Most of them are clever enough to know the "business end" of a screwdriver..... they're not all like you Dummkopf!!!!
Have to give him some credit, he can handle a screwdriver...

(Mind you he couldn't fit the part, but details.)

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Have to give him some credit, he can handle a screwdriver...

(Mind you he couldn't fit the part, but details.)

Someone should have just explained to him that, that is where the key usually goes!!

I think Chad still has nightmares about zerr German's technical prowess!!

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Feck off both of you:toothy10::toothy10:
see what i mean with about it being slow on here. A few years back this thread would have been hijacked much earlier:toothy10:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts