Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18th April 2010 - Bikers in Paradise

:sign6: I got the date wrong the last time I posted this so here goes again :sign6:

Last year I organised and lead a ride to the Bikers in Paradise event in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire and wondered if anyone on this forum would be interested in joining me and my small group of friends for this year.

Last year I manged to get a good number of riders on all sorts of bikes to join me in attending this worthy event www.bikersinparadise.com where this year the proceeds go to the Wildlife Heritage Foundation and the National Speedway Museum.

Last years event was great and for its first time out managed to get a really good turn-out with Retail Stands, things to see in the Show Arena, The National Speedway Museum plus celebs to meet and as a bonus the entry price also allows you to walk round to see the animals within Paradise Wildlife Park itself.

Anyone wanting to attend the event can do so under their own wind or for those who would like to join a group ride can do so by dropping me a PM and I will post replies giving details and also post an update if/when people show some interest.

The ride sets of from The Travel Lodge Hotel on the A10 just north of the M25 and goes through Essex and looping back into Hertsfordshire to make it a more pleasurable ride to the event. I am an Advanced Motorcyclist and ride to my clubs group ride criteria so a smooth, safe and pretty organised ride is expected not only from me and my TEC but from anyone wanting to attend.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Skid,

a group of us went last year and had a great day, helped by fantastic weather !!
We will be going again, but will meet you there as we come in from the Hertford side.
Lets hope it gets more people this year.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Skid,

a group of us went last year and had a great day, helped by fantastic weather !!
We will be going again, but will meet you there as we come in from the Hertford side.
Lets hope it gets more people this year.
Cool but if you change your mind a fancy joining a group ride then post a note on here and we could hook up.

There was a KTM on the IAM stand last year, that yours?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP!

Anyone interested in meeting up and going for a ride to the show?

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
The week before the piel island escapade so got to show maximum attendance at home that weekend unfortunately, maybe next year though sounds like a good day out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts