Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Chaps.

I've just taken delivery of a tired 1985 XR350, which is currently fitted with a 250 motor complete with a race head! My challenge is to do a complete restoration on it and also find a 350 in one piece if possible, or I'll have to build one from scratch using new and second hand parts. -I see there are currently quite a few which have been broken in the sates at the moment. However, should any of you chaps know of a complete motor in the UK, I'd be please to hear from you.
Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have two 85's both complete and ill say this, alot of the parts are hard to come by my friend. I also have an 85 XL 350 and parts for it are about extinct as well. Good luck with it bud. Of you find a stash of parts I want in! Lol. This place does have some stuff that it seems nobody else does. www.cmsnl.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have two 85's both complete and ill say this, alot of the parts are hard to come by my friend. I also have an 85 XL 350 and parts for it are about extinct as well. Good luck with it bud. Of you find a stash of parts I want in! Lol. This place does have some stuff that it seems nobody else does. www.cmsnl.com
Hi dwil4. Thanks for your comments, and yes, I thought things are getting a little sparce, It will have to be a long term project, with many trips to the Auto Jumbles I think! CMS looks like a good place to get those little nuts and bolts which are always elusive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts