Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Africa Twin on eBay if anyone is interested.
It is a great bike with no known issues and the rebuild that it had is documented on this site somewhere.

I have enjoyed my time on here and met some great people who have help me lots, I thank you all. If anyone is interested please contact me on here and a reduced price will be offered

1992 HONDA AFRICA TWIN XRV750 RD04 | eBay

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Are you staying on bikes?

You don't have to leave just because you're selling the AT

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Are you staying on bikes?

You don't have to leave just because you're selling the AT
True,because some people on here have more than one @ so that evens things out again:rolleyes::toothy10::toothy10:

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks, no not leaving bikes I have another but I bought the AT to do some trips with my son and he has sold his one after a great trip to Lands End last year so it's not getting used.

It is a great bike for long distance but I need the space to be honest, and some cash...;)

But I will still pop in and out of here in the future because you are all great company....

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not getting much interest on eBay for the bike thought that it was go fairly quickly, have I mis-priced it do you think or is there a problem with the advert?

It really is a great bike and the rebuild thread is on here....

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Buellie

I'd say there's nothing wrong with the price. In fact it might even be a bit too low!!

It could be the shell suit colour scheme ( although there's nothing wrong with it, as it's genuine and accurate for the period) or it could just be the right buyer hasn't seen it yet.

Be patient, or do the right thing and keep it!!

Bob

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Bob.....:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
As you have asked......You need to get a better camera on it preferably on a sunny day. Close ups do it for me if it is clean under the headstock, rear shock, Seat off pic. Spend a bit of time cleaning the chain etc. If it stays grimy spray some white wax on it. Little things say a lot. Nice bike sensibly priced. Be patient and I am sure it will go. Is it on ABR forum etc?:thumbright:

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Barftone....no It is not on the ABR forum, just here and eBay...I will put a link up there thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts