Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 1992 XR250R in white and there are a few areas of the frame I wanted to touch up. Unfortunately the sticker displaying the colour code has been half ripped off. I can just make out that the colour code is Honda White NH -..... The rest is missing.

So if anyone has this model or can tell me the colour code I would be very greatful.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I guess no one knows then. I emailed davidsilverspares to ask if they knew, I heard back today and they were very helpful. Incase anyone else wanted to know (and for future reference) The code is: NH138.

Now I just need to find someone/somewhere that sells the stuff!!

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Hi, I have a 1992 XR250R in white and there are a few areas of the frame I wanted to touch up. Unfortunately the sticker displaying the colour code has been half ripped off. I can just make out that the colour code is Honda White NH -..... The rest is missing.

So if anyone has this model or can tell me the colour code I would be very greatful.

Thanks
The colour code should be written down in the handbook that comes with the bike if you still have the book

1 - 4 of 4 Posts