Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
jonno take your e mail man edit it out and send him a private message and just let him know in this thread you did .your wouldn't know what kind of dodgy hacker bastard would do a bit of identity fraud on you . :thumbup: just click on his name to get into it then click on your own name to see a reply .

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello!
I have been looking for a '98 model for ages! Could you send me some pics please? my email is jj(underscore)hunter at hotmail dot co dot uk. Im very, very interested and have the cash ready!
Thankyou
Jon
You are a long,long way from me! I am in Dorset. Will sort pics in a while as it's tipping down here. Bike is in
for MOT now!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that's annoying, it failed! Only on a sprocket carrier bearing and suspension links need a strip and greasing tho, nowt serious.
Mileage is 53800 and it's just had new battery and Anakee3 front tyre.
Last year front brakes were rebuilt with all new seals and pads, bills to show any work that has been done. TA and MOHO on railwayline 001.jpg TA and MOHO on railwayline 004.jpg
It now has the correct panels back on but the nose cone is still the black one, I do have the original and will be included in the sale.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
You'd be my best friend if you sold me the pannier racks and crash bars :)

I used to have a best friend one time I got sick of all his ould shit taking the piss out me he was a 2 faced bastard as well so I told him to fhuck off with himself I don't miss him either right boring bastard he was and all . I don't have any real friends any more they are all virtual in cyber space . I went to the doctor one time and I said I don't have any friends any time I make a new friend we fall out very quick you fat prick :clown:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've moved recently and live just outside of London, but work in Bristol a lot at the moment. Just haven't updated my profile yet!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bristol is not far from me! Bike will be back with me tomorrow with work done and 12 months MOT will do more piccies then.

·
Hippy student
1 Posts
Just the job! The bike is in a friends garage as I have lost my storage now and do not want it sat outside all winter.
Hi MCsanandreas, I'm chronyx friend who may be interested! :thumbup:

When are you about for viewings and I take it you didn't let the guy have the panniers and rails?!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope bike is as photoed, apart from the black panels which are now back to original. The nosecone is still black but the original is still available although some of the mounting points are broken. Anytime is good for viewing as I work odd hours and can arrange things to suit. Bike is in a friends garage so only have to ok times with him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts