Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000 Honda Transalp XL650V owned by me since 2005. I have moved around a lot in those 11 years so the bike spent long periods in storage but always dry and undercover. It was purchased in Holland and imported by me so a full european spec model. Headlight passes MOT no problem and has been adjusted for the UK. It has 21000 KMS on the clocks (NB - I changed the clock face to a MPH one as it needed MPH on the dials to pass the MOT. The odometer is in KMS though and I have the original clock face to show any prospective buyer). The paint is original - I removed the Transalp stickers as I didn’t like them and put on the stickers you see. There are a couple of scrapes under some stick hers but nothing major.

I recently did a fairly major overhaul and upgrade on the bike to include:

Full arrow stainless exhaust and headers (original in great condition and comes with the bike)
New Founales rear shock and pump to adjust pressure (original comes with bike and is in excellent condition)
Solid aluminium sump guard (the original plastic one is included in the sale)
A fully recovered and reformed seat (I also have an original seat in great condition as well)
Hyper pro progressive front springs and new fork oil (Original springs included)
Braided stainless front and rear brake lines
New pads all round.
New taper roller steering head bearings
New swing arm bearings
Off road lighting with daytime running lights and very powerful offload LED beam.
New fusebox and cigarette lighter plug under seat. The fusebox allows you to easily wire in always on or ignition on accessories without having to tap into the battery or switched power lines.
Oil and filter was done at this time.

The bike also includes:

Full Heavy Duties crash bars - installed on the bike.
A set of smaller SW Motech crash bars that can be swapped out if you want.
A set of Touratech rear pannier racks which are not currently installed.
A Bagster tank cover and bag
An official Honda tall touring screen
A spare set of handlebars
A Rugged Roads luggage rack plate in case you want to remove the top box.
A spare set of more road biased tyres.
A spare rear inner tube
This bike is in excellent condition and I will be sad to see her go! I am selling as I am riding a completely different style of bike now and have moved to a KTM 690 Enduro R - to spend some time on the mud!

I am in Cirencester but only weekends as working away during the week.

Looking for £2900 ovno

Image1462089020.614322.jpg
Image1462089047.305848.jpg
Image1462089074.409496.jpg
Image1462089104.842526.jpg
Image1462089144.170453.jpg
Image1462089169.921269.jpg
Image1462089198.958505.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts