Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have seen a low milage 2004 Vara I am looking long and hard at, on a private deal, but I would need to offload the TA pretty soon afterwards, as I cannot really justify having both ... (to SWMBO!!)

I am doing the sums now to see if this is a goer, but I wondered what the collective here would value my nice and tidy Blue TA at? I do not really want to split the bike from all the sensible gear I have fitted, but....

Blue, 40,000km (25K miles), new rubber on the front, 2K on the rear, Tourances both ends. Properly serviced here at home for last 4 years, bar the valve gear at 18K mile service!

MRA screen, Givi panniers and top plate, PD Oiler, heated grip wraprounds, 12v underseat socket, tooltube, risers on bars along with crossbar.. Crash bars, c/w bike pump :)

Hagon rear shock and progressive springs front end fitted last year. Centre stand. 2 g/box sprockets.

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
Evening Steve.

Haven't got a clue what your TA would be worth :rolleyes:, but you'll enjoy the Vara when you get it :D :thumbup:

Best of luck with the sale.

Steve T

:cool:

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
I have seen a low milage 2004 Vara I am looking long and hard at, on a private deal, but I would need to offload the TA pretty soon afterwards, as I cannot really justify having both ... (to SWMBO!!)

I am doing the sums now to see if this is a goer, but I wondered what the collective here would value my nice and tidy Blue TA at?

Blue, 40,000km (25K miles), new rubber front, 2K rear Tourances. Properly serviced here at home bar the valve gear at 18K! MRA screen, Givi panniers and top plate, PD Oiler, heated grip wraprounds, 12v underseat socket, tooltube, risers on bars.

Hagon rear shock and progressive springs front end last year. Centre stand.
Let me know when you have an idea as i have a friend who has used my AT this weekend and loves (he is a ZX9 rider normally but has back problems)
He loved the sitting position and a 2001 TA would suit him well.

Gary

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evening Steve.

Haven't got a clue what your TA would be worth :rolleyes:, but you'll enjoy the Vara when you get it :D :thumbup:
I know, I Know! :)

I still like the idea of an-off road device, so the theory is that the KMX will allow the off road nonsense that I still enjoy.

It is just getting the finances right...

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know when you have an idea as i have a friend who has used my AT this weekend and loves (he is a ZX9 rider normally but has back problems)
He loved the sitting position and a 2001 TA would suit him well.

Gary
If, as and when, Will Do.

Cheers.:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts