Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having 100 of these printed, and will bring them with me.

·
Adventurer
587 Posts

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just kept the same basic design from previous - added the Union Jack colours, doffed my cap to the IOC and pinched the Olympic rings as it's a special year :toothy10:

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like it

Shame I'm not coming to justify sticking one on the bike :(
Ian - PM your address and I'll pop one in the post to you (you might have to remind me again though after the event :thumbup: )

·
Adventurer
587 Posts
Just kept the same basic design from previous - added the Union Jack colours, doffed my cap to the IOC and pinched the Olympic rings as it's a special year :toothy10:
Good call :thumbup: Any objections if I use this in the banner on one of our local trail rider sites?

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Feel free :thumbup: - where are you thinking of posting it? over on the ATR forum?

I wouldn't feel comfortable with it being published on ABR though.

·
Adventurer
587 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
And big up to our Paralympians who will be competing over that weekend.

I have two reasons to be involved:
1. Many moons ago my rugby team (the Fuffs - previous captain had been Scottish and that's how he pronounced Fifths) was going to be short of a few players as several of us were not available (me included) so I rang the colts and arranged for the 17-year-old hooker to play for us (he had done so before). He broke his neck. He's tetraplegic (cannot use his fingers properly either). That lad is Andy Barrow, in the Team GB Wheelchair rugby team.

Athlete Profile - Andrew Barrow - Wheelchair Rugby Team GB | IPC

Watch that. He's a top geezer (still owes me from the last vice-presidents lunch):D.

Oh and The Good Lady Wife has been in Stratford all day and is there tomorrow and Bank Holiday Monday, rehearsing for the opening ceremony as she is in the choir.

·
Adventurer
587 Posts
Bloody hell Chris, small world for you! Good luck to both!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
have we posted these in the public forum? I think we should.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts