Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
It's a bit too early for me to know yet.

Some of you may remember the hassles I had in arranging time off for TLD2008 ?? I ended up just resigning from a job so I could go !!!!!!

I'm not sure I can keep eroding my earings like that , for charity.

·
Registered
924 Posts
id love too, but im not sure the finances could support the fuel bill, let alone any other expenses involved. :(

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
I've had to move my status to provisional due to some uncertainties at work at the moment and to commit that amount of money at the moment just wouldn't make sense, I'll let you know asap (I am determined to do this one)

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's a bit too early for me to know yet.

Some of you may remember the hassles I had in arranging time off for TLD2008 ?? I ended up just resigning from a job so I could go !!!!!!

I'm not sure I can keep eroding my earings like that , for charity.

Now that's dedication !

:thumbright:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I would love 2 have a go...is this the 5 caps in 24hrs event..?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I dont think this is going to be for me this year I have more than enough on with trying my hand at some enduro events maybe, definately doing HUMM, and Weston also riding bike to Spain for holidays

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
sounds great any idea of costs please..?
has a charity been selected already..?

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Charity is the Make A Wish foundations of GB & Ireland, with a planned stop at their offices in south Dublin,

Costs obviously fuel for 700 miles (Approx)
two ferries Troon - Larne 10:05 sailing with P&O Ferries / Rosslare - Pembroke 21:00 sailing with Irishferries. At the moment they stand at £100 approx, but hopefully with an early block booking for 50 passengers + bikes we can get a deal (no promises) deals done see booking codes thread

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Charity is the Make A Wish foundations of GB & Ireland, with a planned stop at their offices in south Dublin,

Costs obviously fuel for 600 miles (Approx)
two ferries Fishguard - Rosslair 11:30 sailing / Belfast - Stranraer 20:00 sailing with Stenalines. At the moment they stand at €135, but hopefully with an early block booking for 50 passengers + bikes we can get a deal (no promises)
:thumbup:

-Simon

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
JoG to LE cost me approx £450 for the weekend maybe a bit more which is why I cant do this year also:( But for those who are, especially if you didnt do last year its a great buzz and good friend maker

1 - 20 of 198 Posts