Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Buggles, Fishbone and me are riding up to Newcastle on the Thursday, to meet the guys coming across from Germany and Amsterdam, Friday morning, then riding up to Edinburgh, you are more than welcome :thumbup:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
almost human !!!
757 Posts
Hi
I will be leaving the south coast( bognor bloody regis) on
friday approx 7-8 am,
I would just like to point out that Jones will be travelling in style, namely sat astride a Pan European ST1300. For those of who have never had the honour & pleasure of travelling with a Pan rider, it’s the bladder that dictates stops, not the fuel tank. Or as in my case, the need for nicotine. Two Pans on TLD,………….. adding a touch of class, to the whole event……………:rolleyes:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Yes the boys from the south certainly have a journey to get here, as do the boys from the north on the way home... I have a suggestion for next year, we ride from my doorstep back to my doorstep in under 24 hours, save me a lot of time and not miss a 1 night from my bed :D
I agree with Craig, As long as, between now and then, he moves to my street.:D

·
almost human? Possibly
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buggles, Fishbone and me are riding up to Newcastle on the Thursday, to meet the guys coming across from Germany and Amsterdam, Friday morning, then riding up to Edinburgh, you are more than welcome :thumbup:
thanks GOG but will not be able to make on the thurs

Hi
I will be leaving the south coast( bognor bloody regis) on
friday approx 7-8 am,
Jones what route was you planning on taking and if you fancy some company for the ride up let me know

Derek :thumbup:

·
The Guvnor
126 Posts
ermmm dunno, possibly the one that gets me there the quickest, will never turn down company, from where are you starting

Owen

·
almost human !!!
757 Posts

In fact anyone is welcome to join in on this one see more info here

·
almost human? Possibly
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ermmm dunno, possibly the one that gets me there the quickest, will never turn down company, from where are you starting

Owen
will be starting from Sutton then prob going up via M40/M6

Derek:thumbup:

P.S: I'm not a particularly a quick rider but was looking at about 8hrs or so to get there

·
The Guvnor
126 Posts
Hiya Derek.
nice and steady sounds good to me, was looking at getting to edinburgh about 3-4,
where is the nearest services to you???? will need a top up of coffee by then.
Must warn you the bike only runs well when consuming caffeine and nickoteen, usually about every 200 miles

Owen

·
almost human !!!
757 Posts
Must warn you the bike only runs well when consuming caffeine and nickoteen, usually about every 200 miles

Owen
My Pan is exactly the same........ :confused:

·
almost human !!!
757 Posts
Come on, own up,

"Who has started packing?"

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Come on, own up,

"Who has started packing?"

Pan, I didnt realise you were female!!!!! as a normal bloke i shall pack the evening before i leave for edinburgh....... and will be flapping like **** when i cant find half my kit as normal:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm going up on the wednesday to have a couple of days with my better half, should be a clearer run than on the friday.:happy3:

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Im from the sean school of packing. I just go. If Ive forgotten something theres always the credit card. Works a treat - tends to go awry when your 10 minutes from the airport and think -- oh yeah, passport !!!

I'll be riding up from london on the friday and kipping down beside winxp in a field somewhere :thumbright:

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
I would start packing - out of excitement - but my panniers only went in the post today, so it'll be Friday before I can see how many pairs of socks they'll hold...........

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi guys , i have just done a section of the first part of the run allong the a71 . there is a wee town called Moscow just a 3 mile de tour from the set route if you wanted to add it in , thought it would be a good picture . make it 6 capitals in 24 hours

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
hi guys , i have just done a section of the first part of the run allong the a71 . there is a wee town called Moscow just a 3 mile de tour from the set route if you wanted to add it in , thought it would be a good picture . make it 6 capitals in 24 hours
Now THAT is brillant :D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts