Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to forum. See attached pics of mine and 3 friends; all 650 Transalps, blue, silver, red, black!

Recent seaside outing and the 2 adventurous ones went for a paddle in a river on the way home..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
welcome along they look well all together :cool: a pair of spot lights for my 600 are 5th on the list of things I need to buy my other bike has 2 brand new tyres waiting to be fitted then I need a chain and sprocket set for it a joining link for a chain I will be refitting to my transalp that I took off a few years ago but still has a lot left in it as does the back sprocket a chain tool a waterproof over trousers then spot lights :thumbright:

·
Hill Rider
3,111 Posts
Cool pictures - thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Steve T

:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome along they look well all together :cool: a pair of spot lights for my 600 are 5th on the list of things I need to buy my other bike has 2 brand new tyres waiting to be fitted then I need a chain and sprocket set for it a joining link for a chain I will be refitting to my transalp that I took off a few years ago but still has a lot left in it as does the back sprocket a chain tool a waterproof over trousers then spot lights :thumbright:
Those spotlights are only £10 each off ebay. They are 12V, 10w LED, but not spots; diffuse lens; better to be seen in daylight. I can post the link if interested.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Those spotlights are only £10 each off ebay. They are 12V, 10w LED, but not spots; diffuse lens; better to be seen in daylight. I can post the link if interested.
thanks for that I am watching some just like them on e bay as we speak . I am very tempted to pull the trigger on them maybe at the weekend I have to tax the car too for 3 months on Thursday or else it goes up by a month . last week was getting ripped off by axa insurance for changing the car and school shoes for the young lad . still I cant complain too much I got a brand new tyre for my other bike come by courier so I have a fresh pair for next year :thumbright:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
if you could post the link please at least your ones work . so I want to be sure I don't buy duff ones . thank you . :thumbright: edit no need to send link I just ordered a pair . 5 years I have been waiting for a pair of spot lights for my transalp . well even longer since a transalp with spots passed me on the motorway near Portlaoise early one morning . it looked the biz and helped me decide to buy one it had panniers and a rear fog light too a great idea I think . I fitted a £5 led stop tail light on my own bike as a back up to be on the safe side . I just joined in the wires . its on there a couple of years now no bother and the bike gets a rough ride at times . hopefully the spots hold up well to rain and vibration .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts