Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finishing off the best day of the year, Valentino Rossi gives us some blisteringly entertaining laps at the end of the Qatar GP.

Well done Vale, P2 well deserved.

Well done Marques in P3 with a stunning move on Valentino 3 laps from the end.

Well done Cal Crutchlow.

Lets hope the rest of the year is this good or better.

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Lorenzo and Marquez are going to be 1st and 2nd by the end of the season.... Marquez was sublime

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Great race, best in ages.......Marquez and Rossi will be great to watch this year.....

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Is Cal Crutchlow the fastest off road rider ever!?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
As usual the hacks have Vale down as just off the pace before the season starts and again he has proved them wrong. Good race. Scott Redding was also good in Moto 2. Jerez next month, seat booked. Can't wait!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Vale has silenced his critics on the track again.....I like when he lets the racing do the talking for him....:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vale has silenced his critics on the track again.....I like when he lets the racing do the talking for him....:thumbup:

..and after such a great race, he was on a high in parc ferme BBC interview, his excitement and respect for the other riders spilling out. If ever there was an ambassador for a sport, Valentino Rossi is it.

Respect!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
loved every minute of the race and cant wait for the next :thumb: go Vale go :) welcome home to the doctor:)

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Great end to a blindin' weekend !

Watched the quali' in a lay by with a few dicks hanging about
. View attachment 23136

Luckily my mate Johnny B is right next to my workshop,so after a weekend of fettling my Dommie in the sunshine. It was "race time" in his living room !
:thumbup: :D :D :D :D

View attachment 23137
No that sounds........a little strange....:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts