Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Till gods country gets invaded.

Who's excited, pembroke here we come

Can I pack yet
I am surprised that you haven't packed yet, I thought you would be ready champing at the bit.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Packed already,sitting in the lounge with my bike gear on watching TV:rolleyes:

can i go now,cause i come from far,far away:toothy7::blob5::toothy7::blob5:
.......... a little known place called 'Vaders World';),

a lonely, yet strangely fun place:toothy4:

with only one:hitler:

and lots of little zquirrels:rolleyes:

Be strong LV......... wear your helmet...... and don't forget your crayons;)

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
.......... a little known place called 'Vaders World';),

a lonely, yet strangely fun place:toothy4:

with only one:hitler:

and lots of little zquirrels:rolleyes:

Be strong LV......... wear your helmet...... and don't forget your crayons;)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
very excited :blob:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Hope its a great weekend... Im working Fri/Sat so wont be down but maybe Sunday may ride down to say hello:(

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
It must be getting close cos I've started sniffling shivering and have a sore throat.........Oh and its bloody snowing again....so lots of drugs from now until friday (although I'm not sure how thats gonna help the snow situation :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
I am so excited I may just wet myself :blob3: :blob3: :blob3::blob3::blob3::blob3::blob3::blob3::blob3::blob3:
Deb has already:rolleyes::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::blob4::D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Me and Debs looking forward to the break. A few days in sunny Tenby afterwards to top it off/recover! Don't suppose there will be a pub showing the rugby on Saturday at 4 (what do you mean it's on at 8 on Friday night??). Is there a goggle box in the pad? :blob3:

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Me and Debs looking forward to the break. A few days in sunny Tenby afterwards to top it off/recover! Don't suppose there will be a pub showing the rugby on Saturday at 4 (what do you mean it's on at 8 on Friday night??). Is there a goggle box in the pad? :blob3:
Yes there will be a pub with rugby but I am not sitting with a bunch of bloody northerners cheering of France this year.

Well only if they buy the pints and promise not to start any fights with the locals :toothy4:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Yes there will be a pub with rugby but I am not sitting with a bunch of bloody northerners cheering of France this year.

Well only if they buy the pints and promise not to start any fights with the locals :toothy4:
I enjoyed it, who will you be beaten by this year ?

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts

I think he's talking about the team from the other side of Offa's Dyke:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts