Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Hill Rider
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, thats the old girl just rolled past 12k miles. Nearly 1700 trouble free miles since I put her on the road at the beginning of April. Cracking machine, that now speaks with a true V-twin voice after I fitted a Fuel can to it :D :thumbup:. Doesn't affect the fueling or the bikes ride-ability, but it sure does sound quicker :D :D :D

Steve T

:cool:

·
Hill Rider
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thats another camping trip under the old girld skirts.

Attended the ADVScotland rally at Strontian and the Alp did me proud, running faultlessly through a deluge to get there on Thursday, sitting under a cover all Friday and getting pounded by a full 24hrs of rain, then taking me for a luverly run oround the peninsular and then home yesterday (I bailed early as it was dry yesterday afternoon but today was set to be wet, wet, wet again :rolleyes: ).

Over 2k miles rolled on this old girl now and I honestly feel like my arse was always meant to in the saddle of one of these bikes (I should have learnt my lesson with my first 600 :happy7:).

Just my ramblings.

Steve T

·
Hill Rider
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Phil,

If you want pictures of rain then I'm yer man :D. Gotta few photies but to be honest, nothing great. I will be going through them later and will fire whats worth viewing up.

Yes, there most certainly is something about the Alp. There were 6 at Strontian - 2 x 600's, 3 x 650's and 1 x 700. The most popular bike at the meet if you add them all up :thumbup:

Steve T

·
Hill Rider
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Little wander out into the rain laden clouds this morning . . .

Linn of Dee Glen

Time for a little dirty trail :D

Steve T

·
Hill Rider
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Put the old girl back on the road - got fed up of just looking at her sitting under her winter blanket - its a bike - ride it, right?

Kingston 311219.jpg

SteveT

21 - 28 of 28 Posts