Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

We all know that for some reason or other Honda seems to not do the obvious to make a few more quid and give people what they want.... We still have no real Africa Twin replacement and stateside our fellow XRV fans are crying out for the 700.

Most stand around and just accept the situation but this Transalp enthusiast is doing something about it :thumbleft: .... guess he badly wants a 700. Not sure we can do anything about it over here in Europe, but maybe someone has an idea ? This is his website Honda Transalp

Must say I like his taste in video choice :rolleyes:.

Cheers
Potski

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I think it has taken time for the Americans to appreciate the finer points of the bike, It would be a good idea for Honda to try selling the 700 in the states.
They could even rename a bike the America Twin.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think it has taken time for the Americans to appreciate the finer points of the bike, It would be a good idea for Honda to try selling the 700 in the states.
They could even rename a bike the America Twin.
Aye, they would lap that up. :clown: :laughing2: :laughing6:

·
Registered
1 Posts
You folks are "spot on". The last Transalp that was imported in the good ol' US of A was 1990. Since then we have been getting the miles we can out of the TAs that are left. Honda is missing the mark!! The Suzuki V-Strom is a very nice bike but has no competiton in the US. I believe a 700 TA in the US would give Suzuki and BMW a real reun for their money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts