Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys just bought an 85 xr 600 pretty shagged but what did i expectfor 200 shekels ive restored loads of xl500s but this is my first xr.anyway .anybody know where i can get the side panels and rear mudguard from?also seat cover and tank decals,if anybody needs info on the xl500 s models give me a nudge mark.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi.

Not 100% sure, try David Silver spares,also Off Road Only in Llandrindod Wells and of course good old Ebay.

Hope its some help.

Andrew

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ,i use dave silver but its mainly nos and comes at a price,eg,rear mudguard £85+vat! i will try the place in taff land .e bay america have lots of xr 600 stuff as 1000,s were sold there,but the shipping and sometimes import duties make it expensive,i will probably try to bring the old ones back to life toodle pip!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,
I found these guys in America.

Catalog | Maier USA

They have a few specials at the mo so you may find what you're looking for.
I didn't buy from them as I have decided to break my 1985 xr600 in the end. They were very helpful though when I contacted them.
Hope you get her up and running!

Ben

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks for that ben,i will get her up and running and post pictures,to be honest it was scrap really, rotten frame ,seized crank,but i think the first xr 600 85 is the nicest looker ,i have just bought an xl 600 paris dakar as well so plenty to do.cheers mark.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts