Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a genuine 10 k miles A/T. I Have all the history and she is a really nice bike. I've had surgery recently which went wrong and has meant the D day 70 trip got canned. She is currently sorned, but I can't see anything apart from a sticky relay need doing. Can anyone guesstimate a value before she gets thrown to the eBay wolves? I've just started polishing her and the optimate is on, although she had a new battery earlier this year. Any forum members interested? I might take a part ex. It breaks my heart to sell her, but a new house and the fact that she's not being used has probably made up my mind. I'll upload some photos shortly.
Thanks Jim

·
Enthusiastic AT rider
148 Posts
Hi, with that amount of mileage & good condition I would have thought you'd get about 3k for it. A friend just sold a 95 reg with 85k on the clock for £1650. His was a bit tatty too.

Best year 94;)

N.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I would have thought £3500 minimum for that mileage if it is nice condition! Not easy to find a low mileage one these days.

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
Personally, even though it's only got 10k on the clocks, it is a 1994 bike . . . so £2000 tops, if you can find someone to part with that sort of money for a 20 year old machine.

Just my mutterings

Steve T

:cool:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Is it an RD04 or RD07?

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
If there's no takers here - and I have to say I am very tempted - send me pics - you might as well contact Stafford Bikes and tell them what you want for it and stick to it. They seem to buy a few low mileage ATs for stock via Ebay and I reckon yours would be on their hit list, being such a low miler. GLWTS

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi guys, some of you may remember me from many years ago.

My AT will be up for sale real soon.

Specs. 2003 RWB
Tall screen,
Scottoiler.
Givi mono key panniers and top box.
Centre stand.
Smart water and alarm/immobiliser.
Approx 15 k miles
Owned from new.

Any ideas on a reasonable price?? It ain't perfect but it is a Honda

1 - 7 of 7 Posts