Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do Serows go for these days?

I'll be selling mine soon once I've got it cleaned up a bit. It's a 94 twin disc model. Unfortunately the frame paint has suffered over the last couple of winters and is rusty in a load of places.

It's got around 27000 miles on it, the forks were rebuilt with new stanchions, seals etc three months ago, seat recovered. Renthal bars with crossbrace and pad. All done by a bike shop. Exhaust rusty but sound.

O ring chain with years of life left in it, front sprocket up by one tooth for road use. Half worn good rear Distanzia. Gripster on the front that is just about done but bizzarely doesn't appear to have worn since I've had it. Recent pads both ends too.

Ta.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Always fancied one of these, don't know what it's worth but I'm looking forward to having a look at the pics.:D

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Hi could you post a pic as I'am looking for one for Sharrie

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try and get some pics taken tonight, if not then over the coming weekend. I did have a pic on my phone at some point but I'll be buggered if I can find it now!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took this pic on the way out of the house this morning. It was only while taking it that I realised that some little F'in scrote has nicked the pad off the bars!:mad::mad:

It's not the best pic but you can just see the rust on the frame, behind the side panel and just in front of the rear foot peg hanger for example. Although it's not on the exhaust I do still have the stainless 'sleeve' that goes over the end. I took it off to paint the exhaust at the beginning of last year and the rivets I used to put it back on dissolved in no time so I left it off!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts