Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front Fairing an clocks headlight, maybe the front mudguard, all Black original handa never been painted, black an gold writing. a decent offer would get the lot or will selol seperate. ask an gie me yer offer , stuff wont be expensive., gonna super moto it.

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Will the newer platics fit an older model..Are the lugs the same etc, if I change it all?
Oz

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I believe it will what year is yours,, as this bike is a 99 anything from 95 to the current one it will fit perfect, a think earlier models it was only the exhaust that was different, and the engines brake horse... but ask about if yer not sure.. jist put an, tread an ask. john

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Are you removing the front subframe? I'd be interested if so, you might want to do a deal with a set of clocks from a FMX?
I could use a headlight to if I'm not treading on rockoz toes.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes i could give ye the headlight and subframe if ye want and i d like the fmx clocks as ye say, but am also gonna be wantin a weeheadlight of sorts like an acerbis or something similar, have ye got that ? i could give ye what ye want anyway....... it wid be £12 post as well, I havent taken the stuff off yet but I will be doing it sometime next week, a wis gonna do it last nite but I trapped a nerve in ma back yesterday,, i think its due to me being out on the bike on tuesday there wi a break o 3 months, an all that vibration an legs straddled that don it,,, some wid say a slipped disc... if yeve never had it ye`l not understand the excutiating pain it gives..........john

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Sorry, can't help with the headlight so I'll go £20 for your light and swop the frame (if straight) for the fmx clock.?
Here's a couple of pics so you can see if it's what's you're after.

I pulled a muscle in my back some years ago and it comes back to bite me every now and then so I feel your pain.

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Are you removing the front subframe? I'd be interested if so, you might want to do a deal with a set of clocks from a FMX?
I could use a headlight to if I'm not treading on rockoz toes.
You carry on mate :)
Ollie

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
yes I believe it will what year is yours,, as this bike is a 99 anything from 95 to the current one it will fit perfect, a think earlier models it was only the exhaust that was different, and the engines brake horse... but ask about if yer not sure.. jist put an, tread an ask. john
thanks
Ollie

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heres the plastics, I have the two tank panels plus the Headlight surround plus the Clocks, showing 18k miles working fine,,, i only took them off to give it that moto look......... make me a reasonable offer,,

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that full on pic looks like a big square thing up front where the light should be.. its a sleeping bag in the background...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts