Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having built this bike for my son a few years ago when I got sick and thought I was on borrowed time I was wondering how much it would be worth..
New parts:
Wiseco PIston.
Digital Speedo.
Chain and Sprockets.
Wilbers Shock.
Shock linkage bearings.
Wheel bearings
New CDI
Leo Vince stainless exhaust.
Custom made seat.
Renthal bars..
19 inch wheel with Brembo caliper with braided hoses and new discs and pads..
New clutch and loads of other stuff I have probably forgotten about...

12404338_1296252017057479_1722562898_n.jpg

I couldnt calculate the hours spent working on it and cant remember how much money I spent...
I have seen some real rubbish bikes for sale for silly money and was wondering whats it worth....:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump...
I need to know what its worth so I can get it insured fully cpmp,what do you reckon lads a couple of grand? :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

·
Registered
673 Posts
I don't think many folk here would have an idea of the value in Denmark. UK maybe

On ebay UK standard reasonable ones the asking price is about £1500-£1750 - As it's not standard expect quite a bit less. Say a grand or 1200 factoring in the cost of returning it to standard.

Custom bobbers usually have an overly ambitious high asking price > https://www.gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/yamaha-sr125-1995-bobber-project/1221799951

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Custom bobbers usually have an overly ambitious high asking price > https://www.gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/yamaha-sr125-1995-bobber-project/1221799951
I am aware of the silly asking prices thats why I am asking people who know what they are on about ,I will tell the insurance company its worth more of course.
This bike is a keeper and as soon as jnr can show me he can ride it responsibly,:eek:ccasion7:, he can have it as soon as I am done with it..:D:D:D
I told him he cant have it until he learns at school how to strip and set up the flat side I have in my box of bits ready for installation.:thumbup:
Along with his other projects ,that should keep him out of mischief for a while.:cool::cool::cool:

PS.
His €300 CDI for his DT125 arrives tomorrow so he is finally going to use the soldering iron I bought him for chrimbo.:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts