Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another colour scheme I found......I quite like it..perhaps the green bit should be another colour.... (I think I'm ill)......Just torturing myself...nothing else to do but work.............Off I go......Laters​

Are those wheels the right size ?

If you west country boys wanna buy it for me and bring it up...feel free...:)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Another colour scheme I found......I quite like it..perhaps the green bit should be another colour.... (I think I'm ill)......Just torturing myself...nothing else to do but work.............Off I go......Laters​

If you west country boys wanna buy it for me and bring it up...feel free...:)
Cabby,
Front brakes to sort on Sunday and a screen to fit then you can borrow the zebra if you like. Pop round if the afternoon and give us a hand and you'll deserve the lend.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cabby,
Front brakes to sort on Sunday and a screen to fit then you can borrow the zebra if you like. Pop round if the afternoon and give us a hand and you'll deserve the lend.
Thanks Whealie....But I'm working every day right up to the National...

My bikes still got a few goes left in it...tour of London....

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts

Thats a bit too day glo for my liking, and it will hurt even more when you hear the words "Sorry mate, didnt see you" :p.

Thats a 19inch rim laced onto the fron by the looks of things...

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Can't comment mate, can't see the piccie, just a little box with a red cross in it.:confused:

A

·
0 Posts
Isn't that the Kawasaki version of the AT?
Sorry, couldn't resist...

Andrew

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Can't comment mate, can't see the piccie, just a little box with a red cross in it.:confused:
Strange, today I can see it....I think it could be described a "Phlegm Green'(?):D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts