Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions. I cannot find a download version. The Haynes is rubbish. It says changing clutch cable is in chapter 19. There are only 9 chapters!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Any suggestions. I cannot find a download version. The Haynes is rubbish. It says changing clutch cable is in chapter 19. There are only 9 chapters!
No its not rubbish its loaded with useful info ---- changing the clutch cable is in chapter 2 paragraph? 19 then you get further number breakdowns in 19 itself.

Think the format is explained near the front of the manual, yeah I know it drove me nuts when they started using that format :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I must have a different JHaynes manual because there is nothing in chapter 2 about clutch cables and nor is there a chapter 19. Nor is there an explanation about using the format.

No its not rubbish its loaded with useful info ---- changing the clutch cable is in chapter 2 paragraph? 19 then you get further number breakdowns in 19 itself.

Think the format is explained near the front of the manual, yeah I know it drove me nuts when they started using that format :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
First thing I found via this forum or a google serch was the Honda Service manual and Haynes manual in PDF and OCRed it so they are searchable (also bought the hard copy versions)

Reading a Haynes manual isn't rocket science > page 94 - Chapter 2 Engine, clutch and transmission, Clutch cable - removal and installation Section 19.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
An italian? edition PDF Moto Manual
I have an english version (43mb) that I downloaded some years ago so there are probably copies still around just need searching.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is the Australian version.LOL :toothy7:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts