Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 3 years of ownership she's gone and replaced with a 2011 Triumph Tiger 800 XC

IMG_0079-1.jpg
IMG_0078-1.jpg

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Looking good DC :thumbleft::thumbleft:

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
A fine example :thumbup:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
She's served you well

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Very nice bike, where she gone? anyone on here?

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
she was a beauty when you first got her and she still is now mate:thumbup: i think you will miss that from time to time but i know your going to love the Tiger:thumbright:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Heavy to pick though wasn't she? Oh hang on, you never actually picked her up yourself did you?:D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Heavy to pick though wasn't she? Oh hang on, you never actually picked her up yourself did you?:D
#
fackin hell those in Glass houses:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
those in Glass houses:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
Should not standup in the bath.;)

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
A shame to see her go, I hope it is to a good home. But hope you will be very happy with the Tigger :thumbup:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Glad to read you've got your Tiger Mate !
Nice one, really pleased for you.thought you might have gone for a Tenere, or KTM.....only kidding, any pics of it yet.
PM me for the disc of the Welsh Invasion

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Do you miss her yet Russ, I bet she is thinking what did I do wrong, We stood side by side in all the ups and many downs, dragged him all over the place,never let Him down, only to be traded for a younger tartier model. Bastwerd.:toothy10:

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I can vouch for the Tiger, stunning bike. Always a shame to see the @T's go tho! :(

Enjoy the smoothness of the Tiger mate, hope to see it in the flesh later in the yr.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thought I'd take the tigger for a run out today and found myself in Bewdley Stourbridge and Bridgenorth about a 150 mile round trip, time to gel with my new found love, the gearbox on this bike is simply stunning and silky smooth and the engine to die for

tig 1.jpg tig 2.jpg tig 3.jpg

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can vouch for the Tiger, stunning bike. Always a shame to see the @T's go tho! :(

Enjoy the smoothness of the Tiger mate, hope to see it in the flesh later in the yr.
Smooth doesn't do it justice Jim, I thought the 955 was special but this is something else!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Russ,
That looks a real B*DD*SS bike there Mate.
May I apologise profusely for my schoolboy error when I discussed it with you after meeting up with you & Hudders last week !

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well done Russ :thumbup: That looks the nuts ;) I am sure you will have hours of fun cleaning the engine and frame :D:D:D;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts