·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, just watched some of these myself,the quality is ****e. Techno bunnies help.
Why is it when it's an AVI file it's clear and smooth, I then edit it down to a smaller size and it's still clear and smooth (obviously excusing the shaking up and down of the bike) then when I convert it to mpeg4 as required by youtube it goes jerky and blotchy and completely ****e!
I'm using pinnacle for the editing and prism for the conversions,both free downloads are they crappola should I look for something else. Paying for software is not an option at the moment so any sugestions gratefully recieved.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suffering a bit mate, trying to keep my mind of it by sorting all these vids.
I can only describe it ( sorry to the ladies of the forum as you will have no idea what I am talking about) is like the stomach ache you get after being kicked in the nuts but moved up so it is just below my rib cage. I'm taking 30/500mg of co-codomal and 10 mg of buscopan but it never goes away. NO guiness allowed and I've packed up **** as I've been diagnosed with graves desease and I've got hyperthyroidism to boot.
So I rattle when i walk when i am able.
No joy from the hospital, going up the gp's tomorrow hoping he will kick up a bit of a stink and get a scan organised.
Bummer eh?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts