Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pentagon GPS, useless and rude IMO.

The sorry tale.

Odered a Zumo las Friday, paid through Protx and had their confirmation that afternoon. As the Zumo hadn't arrived by Wednesday I emailed them - the 'phones aren't answered. Got a reply to say it had been sorted out but by Friday still no GPS :mad: Snotty email from me requesting a call resulted in a 'phone call this morning (Saturday) from Nigel West blaming Protx's software. BS I thinking. After I suggested he could at least refund the "next day delivery" charge and his refusal he said I could cancel the order if I liked.

So I said yes! When I called back to make sure the refund had been completed a "bl**dy h*ll" was muttered as he pickud up the 'phone!

All in all 0/0 for customer service and a lot of scepticism about their 100% feed back on eBay (I didn't use eBay, just checked it out first.)

Any suggestions for a good place to reorder my Zumo recieved with thanks.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest ;)

-Simon

·
Geeking it out!
1,061 Posts
Hi Simon,

I've used www.globalpositioningsystems.co.uk/ twice, both times the sat-navs have arrived in under 24 hours! Also they have a very good on-line tracking system where you can track the progress through the company, stores dept. and dispatch, and if you have any problems they have a phone number!

In fact because I wanted the device delivered to my work address rather than billing address they phone me to check I was legit! and it still got to me the following day,

-Russ

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, Russ.

I've had great service from them, too. I wonder why I didn't go there first?

Enjoy the sunshine!

-Simon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts