Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 903 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
an idea ruthlessly taken from another forum:D a photo a day must be taken by you:thumbup: posted here

Ramsgate rooftops:)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Norley 27.3.11 105.jpg

Good steal :D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
nice i hope you were a good way back from that:D:D
Sure was the old now sold 400D with 300mm Sigma on ;) hope can do similar with the mighty G12 :thumbright:

·
Stone Crazy
5,293 Posts
Yep,recognize that Ramsgate pic. My uncle had one like that in his lounge from when he came over in 1940 :)
Aha a that explains the one my uncle had of Dresden then :grin::grin::grin::grin:

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Point of clarification Mr Chadman, is this just post a photo a day taken by you or actually posting a photo taken by you on the day you post it :confused:

If it's the latter, this won't count :toothy3:

·
Ridden for years
2,805 Posts
Ermm... I'm with Thunder. Taken by me, but back in February. Water had dripped from out gutter onto the berries and was freezing.
berries4.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Taken on my phone as it was all I had to hand at the time..

ForthBridge.jpg

·
Registered
203 Posts
This one always make me chuckle, from a trip to the Pyrenees earlier this year, all that view to take in and the first thing we do is get pics of our bikes!

Worth it though, I got a good pic of the bikes, and the scenery...!

·
Stone Crazy
5,293 Posts
Last sunday morning A361 south molton ready for a ride too Hartland quay the long way for lunch

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Not only do i play in SH1T i work with it IMG_2060.JPG

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Point of clarification Mr Chadman, is this just post a photo a day taken by you or actually posting a photo taken by you on the day you post it :confused:

If it's the latter, this won't count :toothy3:

nice phot . it a photo taken by you:D

1 - 20 of 903 Posts