Honda XRV Forum banner

61 - 80 of 903 Posts

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
You might want to include that one in the calendar 2012 thread Steve and email me the full res version of it [email protected]
DC - I tried the above e-mail address and the message got sent back as destination not recognised! What am I doing wrong?

Steve T

:cool:

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
Steve T : Very nice shot... Where can I find this road pleeeeeeaase?
It's not a road it's an access track to a new build water treatment/supply site on a hill just east of Gairloch. Taint long but 'tis steep in places, which made it fun :D

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
It's not a road it's an access track to a new build water treatment/supply site on a hill just east of Gairloch. Taint long but 'tis steep in places, which made it fun :D

Know it well ---- guess who built it ????

ok, I was only managing it for 2 weeks on holiday cover, but been up it loads of times :thumbright:

Cracker innit, but the one we past ( another one of mine, before Strontian on the Ardnamurchan road ) is better --- and steeper :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thank you guys
This type of roads are for me issue here in Scotland 'cos usualy they are closed...so what I'm doing??? Hanged on google maps and looking for this kind roads...:mad:
Maybe I should buy some cheap/crappy sat-nav. and hope it will navigate me via these kind of shortcuts :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Our mutt.
When we got him in 2005
DSC01236.jpg
In 2006
DSCN0349.jpg
and this year
. P1000426.jpg
I think we feed him too much!

·
Turret keeper
35 Posts
What a gorgeous mutt..
I notice you are from Cork, – one of my best rides was to Dublin to Ennis, Shannon down to Killarney round the Ring of Kerry…that was spectacular…. and back to Dublin via Waterford – sea cat back to Holyhead then back to Derbyshire.
It was about 12 years ago and still remember how everyone was so friendly; lovely people.:sunny:

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Things you didn't oughtta wanna step out of the back door onto, when going to the garage in your socks.

Part One

Spiney Norman

Good job I lean out of the door first to make the security light come on :eek:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
DC - I tried the above e-mail address and the message got sent back as destination not recognised! What am I doing wrong?

Steve T

:cool:
Steve replace "myforumusername" with "digitalcaptive"

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow dude that's just weird, you got any more pics for us to see :thumbup:
This bike is built based on the 2cv.

Engine, suspension, everything is mostly from Citroen.
To me looks like those of the Mad Max movies.
It is called Elefant.
There are videos on YouTube, but now I can not find them.
I can make a few pictures again.

61 - 80 of 903 Posts