Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Why not! Did a trip all the way round Lithuania, staying as close to the border as the roads could let me. Fantastic holiday! 9 days and 8 nights in the middle of somewhere, sleeping on the shore of the Baltic sea, banks of rivers, cheep motels and grandma houses... The only civilization we have seen was the newspapers in petrol stations.

I would do it all over and over again!

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Thanks for posting - I hear Lithuania is a great place for some long trails?
And it looks a bit warmer and dryer than doing a trip all around the borders of Buckinghamshire at the moment! :D

Great pics! Any more?

·
2,428 Posts
Love the hatchet tied onto the pannier frames at the back!
He he he - I noticed that too :) and in the UK we can be arrested for carrying a penknife :blob3:( yet stabbings keep going up... (I never voted for 'em! :evil4: ))

·
Ride any Road. Ask me...
2,574 Posts
Thanks for posting - I hear Lithuania is a great place for some long trails?
And it looks a bit warmer and dryer than doing a trip all around the borders of Buckinghamshire at the moment! :D

Great pics! Any more?
Have you got that tour mapped? I think we should have a go at that - new XRV challenge - county tours. Bucks could be quite good to, maybe get some little lanes in it?

·
2,428 Posts
Have you got that tour mapped? I think we should have a go at that - new XRV challenge - county tours. Bucks could be quite good to, maybe get some little lanes in it?
Brill idea Mudwiz! I'll pull my digit out then :D

·
Registered
528 Posts
Awesome pics:D:D:D

I wanna go for a trip - NOW;)

·
2,428 Posts
Wowee! Is the one carrying all the gear a scooter? :tongue1:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
NOW THAT IS CLASS!PITCHING YOUR TENT IN THE BAR, PURE CLASS,NOW I'M GONNA TRY THAT AT THE NATIONAL,THINK THE LANDLORD WILL MIND?

BET YOU ALREADY SPOTTED THAT CHAD? WELL I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST NAH NAH NAH:munky2:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
NOW THAT IS CLASS!PITCHING YOUR TENT IN THE BAR, PURE CLASS,NOW I'M GONNA TRY THAT AT THE NATIONAL,THINK THE LANDLORD WILL MIND?

BET YOU ALREADY SPOTTED THAT CHAD? WELL I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST NAH NAH NAH:munky2:
hehehe fantastic:D

superb set of pics as well:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Interestin country you have there Mindazz,:headbang:

Future trip maybe ??.:glasses8:

Just the sorted of adventure this forum may be lookin for ?:D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
btbloke, the bar is located approximately 20 meters from the Baltic sea, directly on the sand. An amazing feeling is to wake up hearing the smashing of waves...
stanbloke, future trip - yes! Not sure, if the next one will be around Lithuania again (although there are hundreds of possible places to visit). We are planning to go on a trip around Latvia next year, and around Estonia the year after. Once again, minimum civilization, minimum planning, and maximum pleasure.

Most of you guys are from UK, but if only a group of enthusiasts would gather up, I would be more than delighted to make a trip once again. Even during this year.

·
2,428 Posts
Thanks for posting your photos! Brings back some good memories for me.
Just checking somethng Ian - I ahven't seen your (tremendous) report before. Was that a one up or two up trip?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts