Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Geeking it out!
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been posted before, but came across this TA on the Africa Queens site, I never thought a Transalp could look so good, now where's my cheque book.......

S

·
0 Posts
At first I thought there wasn't much to it other than a few bolt-ons, but look harder and......USD forks? Hmmm......:cool:

S

·
0 Posts
USD fork kit for a 650TA:

https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s74270419.einsundeinsshop.de/sess/utn;jsessionid=154762636c20d6a/shopdata/index.shopscript

....but 2,640 euros. That's about £1,800 in real money :(

Or for a little more you could have the double-cool carbon version:

https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s74270419.einsundeinsshop.de/sess/utn;jsessionid=154762636c20d6a/shopdata/index.shopscript

I must try to stop drooling all over my keyboard.....

Has anyone else tried clicking on the link on the AfricanQueens home page to the "old site with English translations"? Very interesting......but nothing to do with Hondas, I think :tongue1:

·
Geeking it out!
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone else tried clicking on the link on the AfricanQueens home page to the "old site with English translations"? Very interesting......but nothing to do with Hondas, I think :tongue1:
Umm, how sad am I? I kept reloading the English pages trying to see if I could hit the English Shop link before the redirection to the page of those damn ladies ;)

I wonder how easy it would be to fit longer forks from something else maybe? As the price of those forks seems to be a bit out of my price range. I guess AT forks would fit but not sure if the brake callipers would line up. I'm a bit dubious of using those screw in fork extenders as I worry the extra leverage on the extended fork stanchions could cause problems and flexing.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
HOWS ABOUT THE BOANO ONE THEN?

·
Geeking it out!
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks like it's got a larger capacity fuel tank too :thumbup:

Right...off to my garage right now to see what I can do to mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts