Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have transalp I wanted bigger sister but I end up buying little one - ttr 250 raid. we will see if that was good choice.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Any pics? ...... always nice to see the bikes

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe Barrie I don't think that was a mistake. This bike is for different purpose. I'd like to see you off riding on your africa - probably you would swear (and sweat !!!!) more than you actually ride it :D AT I will get anyway - in right ocasion .

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Koks,

sorry tried to send a few photos of me and my TTR 250 Raid, don't know how to get them on, followed the instructions on web page and it won't let me do it.
Tried to add picture as attatchement and that did not work, and instructions on how to add to gallery not clear enough for me??

if anyone can shed any light please help?

TTR is a good wee bike, get to know it and it will be as capable as you are, sorry about the photo's as I aint the best rider but it made me look good. BARRIE:confused:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went for Raid cos it's got lower seat, bigger tank, and slightly more room for my girlfriend on the seat(she said though she won't even stay next to it - she doesn't like enduro bikes ) I want go for trip to finland on it (my girlfriend is finnish)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts