Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT chop a Jalapenos Chilli and decide to scratch your itchy nose (you the bit right near your eye):rolleyes:.
Of course most of you will already know this because you have the common sense you were born with...........me on the other hand has just spent half an hour crawling around on the floor crying my eyes out like a baby.....splashing water on them just seemed to make it spread across the rest of my face. My missus was very sympathetic "you tw*t" and with her soothing words I felt much better :confused:

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
DO NOT chop a Jalapenos Chilli and decide to scratch your itchy nose (you the bit right near your eye):rolleyes:.
Of course most of you will already know this because you have the common sense you were born with...........me on the other hand has just spent half an hour crawling around on the floor crying my eyes out like a baby.....splashing water on them just seemed to make it spread across the rest of my face. My missus was very sympathetic "you tw*t" and with her soothing words I felt much better :confused:
i can think of better ways to spend an evening

:D:D

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
pop one under your forskin and your eyes will forget all about their pain and make an immediate recovery! ;) :D

·
Registered
1,275 Posts

i can remember a simmilar incident many years ago. my then girlfriend had a bad cold and so before going to bed applied copious amounts of a vapour rub too her chest. once in bed the vapour rub obviously cleared her head, i was not aware of its aphrodisia effects, and she became a bit frisky. well one thing lead to another and within a couple of minutes i was running too the bathroom, to quote the kings of leon "my sex was on fire". it still makes me wince thinking about it god it stung like crazy.:blob6::blob6:

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Seem to remember a bloke i know of telling me he touched his missus in a sensitive place after chopping chillies, he was not popular i tell ya

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
i can remember a similar incident many years ago. my then girlfriend had a bad cold and so before going to bed applied copious amounts of a vapour rub too her chest. once in bed the vapour rub obviously cleared her head, i was not aware of its aphrodisiac effects, and she became a bit frisky. well one thing lead to another and within a couple of minutes i was running too the bathroom, to quote the kings of leon "my sex was on fire". it still makes me wince thinking about it god it stung like crazy.:blob6::blob6:
:confused::confused::confused:

would you care to explane to our viewers
if it was on her chest how did it get there....

:hitler:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
:confused::confused::confused:

would you care to explane to our viewers
if it was on her chest how did it get there....

:hitler:
she applied it too her chest with her hands, so her hands were still covered in the b***dy stuff. no more questions please my eyes are now watering :D:D

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Having read a few of your and your "friends" experiences mine seems to have slipped into insignificance :confused::D

·
Registered
924 Posts
chopping chillis...
going for a wee...
a slow dawning realisation... :( ... :confused: ... :eek: ... :angry4:
and having my missus walk into the bathroom while i dowse the oldman with cold water in the sink... :sign3:

classy me :tard:

D

·
0 Posts
Yeh I chopped chilies and went for a pee. Had to rush to the shower. Good job it was summer as only had shorts on!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
AND, should you be preparing a thai meal, do not chop chillis and decide you need to go for a pee.

Don't ask me how I know this!

:(
did that....wwhen I was student n London I used ot work as a chef and did exactly the same...spent the rest of my shift skipping around like a cangaroo with a spring in his steps....:)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
DC rolling round the floor in pain, no, just not going to happen, you'd have to be accident prone or something,:blob8:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DC rolling round the floor in pain, no, just not going to happen, you'd have to be accident prone or something,:blob8:
Thanx for your sympathy and understanding stuart.........pal:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Never touched my own willy with chilli on my fingers, but, being the gentleman that I am, after cooking dinner for two, I did once start some genetlemanly foreplay with a young lady that had her out of the bed and shouting at me rather sharpish.;)

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Never touched my own willy with chilli on my fingers, but, being the gentleman that I am, after cooking dinner for two, I did once start some genetlemanly foreplay with a young lady that had her out of the bed and shouting at me rather sharpish.;)

Casanochance!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
You lucky it was your nose mate ...:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts