Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Anyone on here? Spotted just coming into york about 5-15 pm. Whoever it was gave me a wave :)
Was out today with another red White n blue AT went to Helmsley via sutton bank (wow it didn't have go up there fast - almost lost my fillings)
The over malton and norton then onto fridaythorpe for a brew. Through and down the a64 and turned off to the b2133 to sherburn in elmet and squires cafe..... For a brew..... Pattern emerging there.
Saw an @ on the A64 and also one coming from squires - always wave so could have been us

·
Banned
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could have been me? I was riding two up on a red / white AT and gave whoever it was a few flashes :thumbright:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Guys, think it was me (yellow light covers). I just left Squires cafe under the rail bridge and came across two AT's in the opposite direction...think that was you AckAckFlack. Then cruising around the outer ring road into York I came across another AT (2 up)...think that was 'theoperators'. I haven't seen any AT's around very much, so to see 3 in one day is always good....pity I didn't stay at Squires for a few more minutes. I am always keen to get out for a few meet ups and rides.

·
Banned
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Guys, think it was me (yellow light covers). I just left Squires cafe under the rail bridge and came across two AT's in the opposite direction...think that was you AckAckFlack. Then cruising around the outer ring road into York I came across another AT (2 up)...think that was 'theoperators'. I haven't seen any AT's around very much, so to see 3 in one day is always good....pity I didn't stay at Squires for a few more minutes. I am always keen to get out for a few meet ups and rides.
Probably was me riding two up, had just been in york for the day just heading home. Bit windy on the A64!

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Hi Nicko - was you then at squires. Shame we missed you. Will let you know if we are out again, maybe meet up.
You into the offroad too?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah, was me at Squires....I saw the blue and white tailing you two. Had just been out for a short ride. Let us know if you are out this way again to meet up. I haven't done any off roading in this country (originally from NZ) and on such a big bike but am always keen to try my hand at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts