Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been doing a bit of research but no luck as yet, looking for an accessory bar for the 650 TA. Specifically a high bar above the instrument cluster, behind the (tall/touring) windscreen. Keep the sat nav higher up in view.

Does anyone know of anyone who has made one/seen one/bought one etc? I haven't got the bike yet, let alone the windscreen so not an urgent thing! Just planning ahead.

Cheers
Jolly

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"RENTHAL SUPERBIKE BRACE & CLAMP SET" is what I got from ebay to mount stuff on.
Cheers Wicky, I've seen these, they're the crossbar for the handlebars right? I'm looking for something which raises the sat nav into the field of view, a bit like the BMW GS style:

http://allroadendurotouring.com/wp-...F800GSAdventure2014CockpitInstrumentation.jpg

I found a thread somewhere about a guy who was fabricating something, but I cant find it now, cant even remember which forum it was on! Curses. I wondered if anyone knew more than me!

Cheers tho, I may end up going with something like the Renthal bar anyway if I cant find a better solution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts