Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, friday nights (8pm onwards) I am always there, well nearly always, well, pm me :rolleyes:
A group of us will be leaving the packhorse pub south of dunstable at 7.30pm. I will be on the road bike if I have the pillion which is likely.. If so silver bandit :(.. If not, the domi :D
cheers
Ollie

·
Matt
182 Posts
I'll be there, with no headlight, no brake light, no rear brake disk, f**ked tyres, a clutch lever that falls off occasionally, a front brake lever that's held in place with a bit of innertube, a chain that's slapping the swingarm at the tightest adjustment, and a front sprocket with about 2 teeth left on it :thumbright:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
I'll be there, with no headlight, no brake light, no rear brake disk, f**ked tyres, a clutch lever that falls off occasionally, a front brake lever that's held in place with a bit of innertube, a chain that's slapping the swingarm at the tightest adjustment, and a front sprocket with about 2 teeth left on it :thumbright:
So at least the local constabulary will now know exactly where you are and what time............Come on Matt!!!!:thumbup:

·
Matt
182 Posts
So at least the local constabulary will now know exactly where you are and what time............Come on Matt!!!!:thumbup:
Meh, numberplate's muddy, and despite all the stuff being wrong with it it's still faster than their crappy diesel astras that they have (I've proved that on more than one occasion).
Was out with Ollie a while ago when I suddenly had to take a very fast 8 mile detour after not noticing the police car stopped at the lights when I decided to wheelie past :D

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I hope that MZ of yours is ready for TLD mate 'cos at the ferry port you will be scrutinized by some very nice port coppers both sides of the irish sea. Unless it can 007 stylee turn in to a jet ski you'll be buggered.
Apart fom the fact I don't want to come to your funeral, Isn't it about time you put a bit of cash down and got some brakes just to ensure you don't hasten someone else's?

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Meh, numberplate's muddy, and despite all the stuff being wrong with it it's still faster than their crappy diesel astras that they have (I've proved that on more than one occasion).
Was out with Ollie a while ago when I suddenly had to take a very fast 8 mile detour after not noticing the police car stopped at the lights when I decided to wheelie past :D
Sounds to me like you are daring them to come an catch you.......be careful what you wish for buddy :thumbup:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Yeah bitch, don't worry you'll learn to like it, now bend down and pick up that soap muffin boy!

·
Matt
182 Posts
I hope that MZ of yours is ready for TLD mate 'cos at the ferry port you will be scrutinized by some very nice port coppers both sides of the irish sea. Unless it can 007 stylee turn in to a jet ski you'll be buggered.
Apart fom the fact I don't want to come to your funeral, Isn't it about time you put a bit of cash down and got some brakes just to ensure you don't hasten someone else's?
Spent a bit of time working on it at the weekend (awaits ollie to tell them all about that :rolleyes:), now it just needs a rear disk and it's legal and safe again, the disks in the post and should be on sometime this week :thumbright:

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awaits Ollie ehhhhhh :sign3:

well now..... where to begin :knob:

He spent a all of saturday messing about with his wiring loom on the DAK trying to get some lights.... Sunday morning, I ask:
Ollie: 'have you checked the fuse?'
Matt: 'yes he said'
Ollie: 'check it again'
Matt: :violent1:

Then to top it off, his mum was following us leaving his, and he thought I know lets show off and mess about wheelieing..... Two mins up the road his throttle boddie snaps and has to ride home at tickover :violent3:

moan over

·
Matt
182 Posts
awaits Ollie ehhhhhh :sign3:

well now..... where to begin :knob:

He spent a all of saturday messing about with his wiring loom on the DAK trying to get some lights.... Sunday morning, I ask:
Ollie: 'have you checked the fuse?'
Matt: 'yes he said'
Ollie: 'check it again'
Matt: :violent1:

Then to top it off, his mum was following us leaving his, and he thought I know lets show off and mess about wheelieing..... Two mins up the road his throttle boddie snaps and has to ride home at tickover :violent3:

moan over
I didn't actually snap the throttle body, I just pulled the pulley the cable runs in off, luckily I had a whole spare throttle body and had it changed in under an hour :thumbright:

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I didn't actually snap the throttle body, I just pulled the pulley the cable runs in off, luckily I had a whole spare throttle body and had it changed in under an hour :thumbright:

while eating a mcdonalds :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts