Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone about for a cuppa?

Have decided I must get out. Have not ridden since my stroke back in early November (the zebra is still stuck in France). Have pumped up the tyres on my DR 350, battery is on charge, fingers well and truly crossed.

It's my birthday. So I will have a family breakfast but then I am free for a few hours if anyone fancies a meet up and a cuppa. Just a meet, a little ride out, or even a few green lanes if you're feeing daring (and know where you are going).

London, Essex, Kent, Sussex.

Otherwise I'll be birthday billy no mates.:(

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Blast, I have just returned to work

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
What time where you thinking??
Maybe we could pop in on our way back from wales?

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fine. See you there.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I have'nt been to the ace for about 33 years so dont know if i'll find my way but if the weather is not to bad i'll give it a go .
Oh and thats if my wife lets me out to play:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have'nt been to the ace for about 33 years so dont know if i'll find my way but if the weather is not to bad i'll give it a go .
Oh and thats if my wife lets me out to play:D
Be good to see you.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As all my winter bike gear is still in France, I have managed to find a pair of winter Akito trousers and a red jacket languishing in the cupboard. I think I have another High Viz jacket to go over the top too. May have to wear army boots, unless I can find another pair of bike boots somewhere.

But I do have a nice new Shoei Hornet in white.:p

·
Still comfortably numb
435 Posts
Bu**er !!

I've got to go and move filthy old trains around :(

But I'll be there in spirit.

Happy Birthday, old fruit !!
:wav::wav:

(And ya ain't birthday Billy No Mates, we love you.......in a distinctly fraternal sort of way, of course)

VSH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts