Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Excited as on Friday I'm off to Germany on the mighty Busa.... Off to Celle/Hohne/Bergen-Belsen on the Friday and Saturday, then on Sunday off to Oschersleben to watch the German round of the World endurance championship to support the honda TT legends team - returning back to the uk on Monday. I'm going to do my absolute utmost to get the Busa on the rev limiter in top gear whilst I'm there.....

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Excitited as on Friday I'm off to Germany on the mighty Busa.... Off to Celle/Hohne/Bergen-Belsen on the Friday and Saturday, then on Sunday off to Oschersleben to watch the German round of the World endurance championship to support the honda TT legends team - returning back to the uk on Monday. I'm going to do my absolute utmost to get the Busa on the rev limiter in top gear whilst I'm there.....
thats not a spitfire you moron its a ****in ZERO !!!!!! :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got back in one piece....:D:D

I think I shall now be making an annual trip to Germany on the Busa, 1300 miles in 4 days, hot weather, immaculate roads, excellent driving standards, very few speed cameras (although I managed to set one off :hitler: ) the ability to go very very fast (- legally and safely) Excellent Beer and food, Clean towns, no pi$$ed up idiots, A dry tobogan, swimming pool with water slides (I'm still a kid) and the chance to revisit brilliant childhood memories....

Did I mention we went very very fast??:thumbright:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

I think I shall now be making an annual trip to Germany on the Busa, 1300 miles in 4 days, hot weather, immaculate roads, excellent driving standards, very few speed cameras (although I managed to set one off :hitler: ) the ability to go very very fast (- legally and safely) Excellent Beer and food, Clean towns, no pi$$ed up idiots, A dry tobogan, swimming pool with water slides (I'm still a kid) and the chance to revisit brilliant childhood memories....

What'll do mister??????????:D:D:D:D

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more than 186mph.....

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as standard its restricted to a child friendly 186mph, mine is deristricted and has the usual power commander, filter, race exhausts, dymag wheels, carbon bits, etc - and when flat out the needle goes waaaay past the 185 marker...... (and my arse starts twitching)

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
But, on a 'busa, where's the challenge in that...

You haven't lived until you've done the ton on a badly overloaded airhead on knobblies with shot rear suspension fighting tankslappers on a concrete-plate unlimited speed German motorway being chased down by cars with gunsights on the bonnet. Achtung, Freundliches Feuer. :toothy9:

(After getting the unruly cow back under control decided that 90 mph was fast enough thankyouverymuch.)

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts

I think I shall now be making an annual trip to Germany on the Busa, 1300 miles in 4 days, hot weather, immaculate roads, excellent driving standards:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, very few speed cameras :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:(although I managed to set one off :hitler: ) the ability to go very very fast (- legally and safely:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) Excellent Beer and food:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, Clean towns:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, no pi$$ed up idiots:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, A dry tobogan, swimming pool with water slides (I'm still a kid) and the chance to revisit brilliant childhood memories....

fekkin love your sarcasm
come again during a schutzenfest and I'll show you the what happens when a town gets pissed

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Made me wonder too:D

Doesn't sound the like the Fatherland I know:rolleyes:

Excellent driving standards:eek:, immaculate roads(yeah, cos they're always digging 'em up!), bloody millions of speed cameras, agree about the beer and food though:thumbright:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Made me wonder too:D

Doesn't sound the like the Fatherland I know:rolleyes:

Excellent driving standards:eek:, immaculate roads(yeah, cos they're always digging 'em up!), bloody millions of speed cameras, agree about the beer and food though:thumbright:

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you manage a Ginsters pasty in the Roundhouse or buy a cheap tax free car
as a civvy I can no longer get access into Hohne.... when I was there last year,I spoke with the duty officer who very kindly arranged for a landrover and driver to take me round. The access into Gloucester School had changed and I could go by the target factory. I see the Dutch place was still there though....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts