Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's up for meeting up at the Adventure bike festival in Wales. Organised ride outs , Trials courses for those with and without trial bikes workshops, cinema and camping . Im in. Who's up for some fun ? I'll be there and I'll be camping . Who wants to share some tall tales and some beers with me around the fire?

Link to website for the Adventure bike festival

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Can't make this Jon

I'm at the caravan this weekend climbing and we have a party too

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
i'm on holiday looks excellent.....

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Climbing... Coool. Where do you normally climb?
We have a Caravan near Porthmaddog so normally go to Tremaddog opposite Eric's cafe

Llanberis is not far away so go there quite a lot too

We have some great coastal climbing and some good bouldering right where the caravan is

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I booked a while ago, I think that Palerider's also coming, not sure wether to bring the transrat or the crf,
Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
We have a Caravan near Porthmaddog so normally go to Tremaddog opposite Eric's cafe

Llanberis is not far away so go there quite a lot too

We have some great coastal climbing and some good bouldering right where the caravan is
We are gonna have to get you to do a knobbers climbing day Paul! Always fancied dangling off a sea cliff face for a larf! Sorry get back on topic!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Who's up for meeting up at the Adventure bike festival in Wales. Organised ride outs , Trials courses for those with and without trial bikes workshops, cinema and camping . Im in. Who's up for some fun ? I'll be there and I'll be camping . Who wants to share some tall tales and some beers with me around the fire?

Link to website for the Adventure bike festival
when are you arriving and which campsite, Derek and I are booked onto Llandovery caravan and camping park, hoping to arrive at about 6:00 pm on Friday

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
when are you arriving and which campsite,
Iv'e not got an ETA but Im also booked into the same campsite as you. I'll be arriving on a Black Triumph Tiger, Grey Hepco becker Paniers sometime in the Eve with a fellow Tiger rider.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Ok, look for the fat ugly bloke and the thin ugly bloke with a white camper van with a weirded trailer, cheers

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I had planned on this but hospital appointment for minor surgery on Thursday put the kibosh on my plans. Have a great weekend.

·
Administrator
1,790 Posts
Plenty of good riding around Llandovery.. would like to be there but off to Ireland at the weekend (not by bike, unfortunately!).
Chris, hope all goes well tomorrow.:)

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
For anyone going to this - Aberdare Racing in the Park is on the same weekend - well worth a ride out over the hills early morning for either a Sat it Sun to the races - top road racers mixing it in a town park!

·
Administrator
1,790 Posts
For anyone going to this - Aberdare Racing in the Park is on the same weekend - well worth a ride out over the hills early morning for either a Sat it Sun to the races - top road racers mixing it in a town park!
Disappointed to be missing Aberdare Races... it's good to see the Manxes, 7Rs etc mixing it with the more modern multis .... and I believe there'll be sidecar racing this year, too!

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
I only posted Aberdare in case there is anyone from afar who may not know about the circuit or might like to do an early morning ride over some great roads and spend the afternoon in Aberdare.

http://www.aberdare-park-road-races.co.uk/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts