Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I think the new BMW F850GS has worried Honda a bit, as it gets good reviews and is the same price as an africa twin

A-BMW-F850GS-1.jpg

·
Hill Rider
3,094 Posts
Not ridden the CRF1000L, but I think I'd rather own one of them rather than the F850GS . . . . . . and I've got a F800GS :rolleyes:

Must get round to test riding a CRF1000L some day . . . . . . . maybe when they are in the £5-6k bracket ;)

Steve T

:cool:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Not ridden the CRF1000L, but I think I'd rather own one of them rather than the F860GS . . . . . . and I've got a F800GS :rolleyes:

Must get round to test riding a CRF1000L some day . . . . . . . maybe when they are in the £5-6k bracket ;)

Steve T

:cool:
Another year or so may see the odd crf1000 into the upper 5/low 6k I reckon Steve, I guess we'll be spoilt for choice in the big adv bracket with the big strom, AT, KTMs, Super Tens, GSs, Crosstourer etc.

Whoever created the exhaust on the 850GS wants f***ing beating with a stick and then shooting!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I've ridden an F800GS and hated it. Great engine but that's it. I hated the lack of feel at the front. The frame and suspension felt like it was a road bike. Not the best on bumpy dirt roads. ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts