Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The parts will fit RD03. RD04 and RD07/a radiators.

Protect your radiator with these lightweight anodized aluminum grills. You can transfer the rubber flaps from your old grills.

Basic kit (without side baffles that keep air from escaping thru the sides). $60.00cad + shipping

Kit with baffles. $75.00cad + shipping

Brackets for a secondary fan on the left hand radiator. $30.00cad + shipping
Those brackets can be used with stock grills or the basic grill kit. The aluminum brackets can be spot welded or simply glued with epoxy glue such as Loctite H8000, JB weld or other.

Shipping by air in a box weighting up to 0.49kg to France or the UK costs $20.00cad.

At that shipping rate, it is possible to fit either of the scenarii below:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- One grill kit w/ baffle - $75.00cad + $20.00cad shipping
- One basic grill kit w/ one fan brackets kit - $60.00cad + $30.00cad + $20.00cad shipping
- Five fan brackets kits - $150.00cad + $20.00cad shipping

Shipping fan brackets only to South Korea is $12.00cad, and shipping a basic grill set + fan brackets is $22.00cad

It is obviously possible to ship more than the three previous options. Just contact me to discuss shipping rates.
And Paypal is the way to send funds. Canadian currency only. Roughly $1.00cad = 0.5£
Bulk orders accepted.

Thanks

Lee

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Well I am interested in the fan Bracket, just need 4 other folk?:thumbup::thumbup::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, How much would the entire set cost to post to Bangalore - India please ??
HI

Basic kit ($60.00cad) + fan brackets ($30.00cad) will cost $23.00cad to ship to India.

Lee

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like the baffles too please...
Then the baffle/deflector will end up "on top" of the fan brackets. It will work, but not "esthetically" pleasing ;-)
I will have to weight the whole thing as it will probably exceed .499kg and end up in another rate.

Lee

·
Registered
10 Posts
Then the baffle/deflector will end up "on top" of the fan brackets. It will work, but not "esthetically" pleasing ;-)
I will have to weight the whole thing as it will probably exceed .499kg and end up in another rate.

Lee
Ok then no baffles please send me some details as to how I can pay you....
Thanks mate !!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
finally got around to uploading pictures of these guards and with the rubbers fitted

Before , ( my old aftermarket guards.. no flange to remount sealing rubber strips)

original guard.jpg

After new guard fitted no gap :)

new guard.jpg

600 Alp guards no gap, and as its louvered , you can not see the rads..

shame Honda did not keep this attention to detail as the Alps are better protected

transalp.jpg

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Ray

The big stainless washers were not intended to be used on the grills. They are for the three mounting grommets, where the old shims are most likely rusted. Being made from stainless, those washers won't rust, the nice sterling colour shall match your grills. Obviously you can do whatever you want with them. Even ear rings if it floats your boat ;-)

Lee

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
thought the washers were a bit of overkill but fitted them anyway..

all the air is now directed through the rads... not that I have been having cooling issues with the summer we are having:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can you please quote me price for both radiator grills and second fan brackets pls including shipping to Athens in Greece? Thanks, Dimitris

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Grills are $60.00cad/set
Fan brackets are $30.00cad
Shipping is $20.00cad (air w/o tracking)

Lee

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi Massive Lee,

Are you still producing these? I'd just like a fan bracket shipped to France if that is possible? Could you give me a cost for that?

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Hi James (or is it Jacques?) ;-)

Plenty in stock.
Fan brackets are $30.00cad + $10.00cad shipping by air to France.

The outer bracket will need to be cut by about an inch (A line will be drawn. It takes 30 seconds) to allow installing the fan as high as possible.
It allows two things.
a- helps clear the left cylinder's sparkplug wire
b- straighter positioning of the throttle cables
With your radiator still place, put your fan in position, and you'll se it is better if placed a bit higher than a similar position as on the other side.

Lee

·
Registered
92 Posts
Perfect, thanks Lee. It so happens I am in Chicago for the next few days. What are the chances of getting one sent to Chicago while I am here? Would need to reach me in the next 7 days though...

Thanks again!

James (def not Jaques :p My french is too appalling to be considered for a name change!)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I suggest I ship to France. It will be same cost. But less stress.

Anyway, I can ship to Chicago today, and you would get it by Tuesday or Wednesday. Shipping US Postal.
$10.00 w/o tracking
$17.00cad w/ tracking

Lee

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ahhh, no problem, let's just ship to France. Ok, so do i just send you the amount by paypal then right? Are your details in this thread still the same? If so, I'll get it over to you today!

Thanks,James

1 - 20 of 25 Posts