Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Africa Twin black handguard wanted.

I need the right one, but will consider both if you have a nice pair (ooooerrrr missus!!)

:thumbup:

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Just seen your reply young man, and will give you a call tomorrow.

:thumbup::thumbup:
i did try to call you but yet again you've changed your number...:rolleyes:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
i did try to call you but yet again you've changed your number...:rolleyes:
If you went out with girls as young as Bob does, you need to change your number frequently too. Big Brothers and all that.;)

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After meeting in a seedy car park in a quiet location in Sussex, and being forced to perform a lewd act, Mr Loud very kindly handed over some handguards and other paraphenalia which I cannot bring myself to tell you about.

He is scary, but always leaves me laughing hysterically, and was a good boy at lunch today.
In fact, he was so good, he even failed to upset the 9 Sussex coppers that jumped out of three plain clothes cars and came in for their lunch. He must be mellowing in his old age!!!!

Top boy Sean, Thanks mate :thumbup:

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
After meeting in a seedy car park in a quiet location in Sussex, and being forced to perform a lewd act, Mr Loud very kindly handed over some handguards and other paraphenalia which I cannot bring myself to tell you about.

He is scary, but always leaves me laughing hysterically, and was a good boy at lunch today.
In fact, he was so good, he even failed to upset the 9 Sussex coppers that jumped out of three plain clothes cars and came in for their lunch. He must be mellowing in his old age!!!!

Top boy Sean, Thanks mate :thumbup:
Bob it wasnt seedy lots of other men meet up there. Lewd, no no - its not lewd, just illegal...

those 9 coppers werent the problem, the 2 miserable ba5tards that stopped me on the way home were....:(:(

Anyway good to see you - I'm excited about next years idea already.......

"The super heroes 100".....??

And cheers for paying for lunch - I felt really bad seeing you're not working...(well, for about 5 minutes anyway.. )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts